Sunday, February 12, 2012

I love food, like a fat kid loves food :)

So I've been posting food that I've made,
and my friend asked me about the recipes,
so I guess I should put
the recipes up somewhere,
so I chose here.
So I shall start slowly putting up my recipes.
And p.s. They're not actually my recipes,
they're recipes I found on Pinterest.


Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup
2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes, with juice
1 c finely diced celery
1 c finely diced carrots
1 c finely diced onions
1 tsp dried oregano or 1 T fresh oregano
1 T dried basil or 1/4 c fresh basil
4 c chicken broth
1/2 bay leaf
1/2 c flour
1 c parmesan cheese
1/2 c butter
2 c half and half, warmed
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper


And p.p.s. Don't judge these pictures, they were taken with my iPhone... 

No comments:

Post a Comment